President • Founder • Managing Principal
I founded Triton with Ed Liss in 2016, with the goal of creating a different kind of brokerage company – focused on our clients and creating a collaborative team setting. I have personally been involved in more than $350 million in real estate transactions in my 14+ year career. I am fortunate to have represented many of Chicago's most prominent real estate companies and numerous community and national lending institutions.
Since I started in the business, my primary focus has always been multi-family, mixed-use, and re-development properties on Chicago’s north side neighborhoods. I know Chicago block by block and street by street. My approach to real estate is founded on my belief that credibility and a work-hard attitude breeds success.
In addition to brokerage, I’m a devoted dad (Aria, Luke and Briggs), husband to my amazing wife (Laura), enjoy water and winter sports (boating and snowmobiling up in the Upper Peninsula), and am a multifamily owner/operator (Hyde Park & Woodlawn and smaller buildings in great locations).
Education: Illinois State University
Bachelor of Science - Real Estate & Finance
Awards & Affiliations:
• Chicago Association of Realtor's Commercial Forum Awards - Chosen from 4,000 members, Chicago’s largest commercial real estate community
• 2022 Multifamily 5+ Sales Volume
• 2021 Silver Award Multifamily 5+ Sales Volume
• 2020 Gold & Silver Award Multifamily 5+ Sales Volume & # of Transactions
• 2018 Gold Award Multifamily 5+ Sales Volume
• Member of Chicago Association of Realtor's Commercial Forum
• Member of Neighborhood Builder's Owner's Alliance (NBOA)
• Member of Edgewater Uptown Builders Alliance (EUBA)
• Member of Northwest Side Building Coalition (NSBC)